Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let's sing the working song~! XP

The day before yesterday, my friend Aaron asked if I could work in a restaurant he was working in because they needed more staff for the next night. Since my daily routine of eating,sleeping, and going online was finally getting to me, I thought, "Okay, why not?"

Said restaurant is "Family Heritage" located in Bukit Beruang just opposite Petronas. I've never eaten there before , but I think you guys should go try out the food there. It looks really good...

Anyway, I was assigned to work upstairs as a waitress for RM4 per hour, not bad, not bad. The people there are really friendly, and I assure you, they are all very hygienic. So, don't worry about food poisoning when you eat there.

Oh yea, I was pouring water into glasses for the customers initially, but I somehow ended up washing plates behind the kitchen. It's not as bad as it sounds, but the sensation of soapy glass plates against my fingertips really irritated me!! I don't know why....don't ask....=_="" haha...I'm getting closer to turing into a "plate -washing ah sao"...just need to work there a few more times...

I worked from 5.30pm-11.50pm and I earned...RM 22!! That'll go into my savings~!! 'm gonna stinge, muahahaha....that's all, I just wanted to record that experience. =)

Now, I'm back to watching "Welcome to the NHK"!!

No comments: