Thursday, April 3, 2008

That sinking feeling...

Do you sometimes feel like people can't trust you to handle your own life?-That they treat you as though you're so weak that you just can't hold on without them? Yea...it's so annoying, but above all, it hurts. Can't you just trust me??? I say fuck it , man, FUCK IT.

(I actually thought about a whole lot more to write but I managed to cool down a bit, so less ranting here, yay.)

That's been depressing me the whole day, I'm in one of those emo and whiny mood swings again..haha...it all started after class yesterday...our maths teacher suddenly asked the whole class to pass up all the previous maths homework that I have been putting off for quite sometime.....I'm still at it. The load has been reduced though, she just asked us to pass up our recent homework. But there's still a lot...oh god..look at all that histograms, frequency distribution graphs and stem and leaf diagrams we have to draw...I'm gonna go crazy soon...heehee~~And there was also that chem assignment which I rushed to finish last night...hehe...



Look! Its the guy who invented the Haber Process!-Fritz Haber!

Yes,I'm gonna continue ranting, it's gonna be over soon though.

This morning, I decided to use the 10 minute break time in which our Physics teacher gave us to go and print the chemistry assignment. Since I was pretty hungry, I slipped a five ringgit note into my pocket so I could buy myself something to eat later. After I printed the assignment, I headed for the cafeteria, thinking about getting a packet of Maltesers. Thank goodness I checked my pocket before grabbing something and going to pay for it at the counter.



Man, do I love this candy...

I LOST MY FRICKIN' FIVE RINGGIT.

Okay, so it doesn't sound like much, but for a person with only twenty-something ringgit left in her pocket, it's a quarter of her property. =_=""" *SWT~~* I thought I was gonna rip the hair off my scalp. But I got a waffle to compensate for the "loss".....so now..I have RM 7.50 less in my wallet.

SIGH.

On the bright side, I bought green pearl milk tea from Little Taiwan to cheer myself up, they have the chewiest pearls in the world!!



This, of course, is not a picture taken by me, for thy do not own a camera. An that explains why I'm spamming you with pictures of Fritz Haber and maltesers taken from the Internet!! Muahaha

And also...I bought Powder issue 06!! YESSSSS~~I have you now, my precious one~!! Eheheh..in case you don't know why I'm so excited, it's because my favourite Malaysian artist, KiDChan's art is featured in there, for the first time. Honestly, I found her manga was kinda confusing at first, I had to read it three times to fully understand the story!! Yea~ But the art and colours were gorgeous, and the manga had a beautiful storyline and theme. Man, I'm a sucka for bittersweet stories!!

Okay, that will be all, I just had to let it all out somewhere since pent up emotions are bad, I'm feelin' slightly better now. =)

My dad will be picking me up tomorrow night, but I'll probably be going back to Malacca on Sunday. Yea...my driving continues on Tuesday, and then I'll be having the pra-test later. OMG, I don't know if I still remember how to drive...!! After that, I plan to meet up with friends back in Malacca, since I have a two week holiday!! Yessss!!!! Also, I'll have to go for that dental appointment that I've missed out on since February...hehe...Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments: