Sunday, May 11, 2008

Haha, you guys are killing me~!!

Okay, I admit it...I like putting random titles

While I wasn't updating my blog for the past century...I had re-taken and passed my driving test, earned some money, submit my application to The One Academy, and watched season 1 and half of season 2 of Avatar!! I don't know why I didn't look into it earlier, Avatar is brimming with awesomeness, it evens kicks certain anime titles ass(es)!! I've been living in the dark all this while...

AvatarAvatarAvatarZukoZukoAvatarAvatarAangAangAvatarAvatarSokkaSokkaAvatarAvatarAvatarAvatar..

Enough about Avatar for now, I'm updating my blog to announce(if there's still anyone who read my blog) that I'll be going up to Subang this Wednesday, since the orientation day for The One Academy is on the coming Friday. Although I applied for IACT earlier, they had A WHOLE LOT of problems commencing their programs (they couldn't commence the june intake grphic design programme because they didn't have enough students applying for it *facepalms* )and organising my application. My mum got tired of it and we finally settled with The One Academy...so I'll be in Subang!

Yep, that's all, oh, and I'm a pretty noob driver, so watch out for me on the road..don't wanna have anything happen to you...

No comments: