Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hamster family...

My hamster gave birth to four hamster juniors!! Haha...they're so cute, those hairless, pinkish, twitchy little things...I can't take a picture...cuz' my hamster's cage has too many bars...grr...so here's how they look lyk...=D



Adorable little things those rodents are....:3

The mother is getting more and more aggressive too...I think she's turning psychotic...she's biting the cage and goin spider man on us...pregnant mum's go through stuff like that too, right?



Ah...my horrible Open canvas skills....

Anyway, I'll be getting a new part-time job..at the Adidas store in parkson...at melaka mall...huhu...Im too lazy to do the full-time job..cuz' they rob me of my freedom on weekends...10 a.m. to 10 p.m. crazy ain't it? Also, I'm getting a job cuz' I won't be doing A-levels anymore. I'll probably opt to study in The One Academy or IACT. For those who haven't heard I know it's pretty sudden. I was shocked myself when my parents suddenly asked if I would like to change my course. Amazing twist of events. So I'll be shifting again...I realise that I do that alot....:/ And that will mark the end of orangeclover-garden.blogspot, a blog my roommate,Betsy and I worked very hard on...sigh...good times...good times...

Hmm..so many things happening'...I passed my pre-driving test today too! Just a few more lessons on the road and I'm ready to take on JPJ!! Hopefully..:P

And life goes on....

No comments: