Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ms paint doodles

Huhuhu, pasar malam was lots of fun, but it was a total pain in the ass to get there and back to Subang.

Last night, while doing my last minute sketches for design class, I suddenly got distracted by my tablet and started doodling lots of crap!I've uploaded them in my Deviantart account but probably nobody will look at them since I categorised them under "scraps", so bah, why not upload them here, I want this to be an art blog too..... so, be prepared for randomnessssss.....


Kakeru my oc, did a manga for him but I never completed it...XD (argh, cacated proportions!!!)


Sirius and Lupin, my favourite potential BL couple in the Harry Potter series!! (gets stoned)


a chibified Thaxton-my Nobody for Organization Infinity!(wahhh, colour blindness!!!!)


A sexy moth god/goddess thingy, hahaha


random kungfu girl, I love drawing the cheongsam for some weird reason

Ehehe, my drawing's so super shoujo right now...=_=;; Any comments or critiques?

No comments: