Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Le Malacca Trip-Day 3 and DA DA DA DUMMMM... day 4!!

Wow, 3 posts at one shot! I'm on crack, baby!!

So, like the day before, we woke up just as late, this time, we gave Lucas a call when we were ready. It was supposed to be the last day of the trip, but Sandra and gang couldn't get the bus tickets heading back to Kl. Since Sandra's mum demanded that Sandra be back on that day, the most they could do was get the earliest ticket back even if it wasn't for that day. So, they bought the 6 a.m tickets for the next day. YAYYYY~~~!! I wasn't going to be lonely again!! *cough cough*

Since Phee Chien was bugging me about satay celup the night before,(Yea, I forgot to mention this, he kept saying that he wanted satay celup....that idiot wouldn't let me sleep...=_=;;;)we went for brunch at the famous pork satay shop!!! Ah, that was some good satay, pricey, but really good!!! They had good coconut juice too, yummy~~

Yummy food? It doesn't look so appetizing here though XP!

*chew chew chew*

*chew chew chew chew*

Later, we decided to hang out at Lucas's place. The stupid fella said this modestly while we were on the way to his house: "Uh...I'll tell you all this first, don't expect too much from my house okay,?" (YEA RITE) Then he drove us up to this huge ass bunglo. I'll never believe you again Lucasss!!!!!! His house was really big, and you should see his pet collection: 4 dogs, one iguana, 2 tortoises(I think), carps, piranhas (0_0),a spider and a snapping turtle or something like that.

He's LOADED.

Lucas's basketball court

The pond where his carp and piranha lives in

Lucas's dog-Roxy!!

Then we shot some hoops in his half court sized basketball court, played with his dog, and fiddled around with his electric guitar in his room. After that, it was dinner time! The days seems to get shorter and shorter...0_0

For dinner, I brought them to "the Family Heritage Cafe" in Bukit Beruang-the place I worked part time before going off to TOA! They're western food is pretty good, so I thought, "why not?" After dinner, we went home and bitched around some more. For some weird reason, everyone was much more hyper that night. Lucas stayed over this time too. We were chomping on snacks we bought from Jusco earlier before we started talking about some very..er... disturbing topics, resulting in much rolling around, uncontrolled laughter and super EPIC moments.

Also, Sandra accidentally kicked Phee Chien in the crotch.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!It was pretty dark so I couldn't only see Phee Chien run behind the sofa after the assault from Sandra! But Sandra said "What??
I'm sorry!! I didn't know!! But it felt like a -


marshmallow!"

What the fudge??!!! MARSHMALLOW?? I don't think Phee Chien has ever been so insulted in his life!! Hahaha!! Forgive me for bringing it up Phee Chien, but I just had to!! Hahahaha!! Anyway, after all that chaos, it was time to go to bed since Sandra and gang had to wake up in 1 1/2 hours time to get ready to leave for KL. But I couldn't sleep from all that laughter. So, I stayed up, till everyone else woke up.

We left the house around 5.30 a.m. Lucas drove us again, we waited till Sandra, Thomas and Phee Chien boarded the bus, then we waved them goodbye as the bus left. When I reached home, I instantly fell asleep on my bed. I had so much fun, but it was time for me to get back some of the sleep I had lost.

Anyway, I wanna thank you guys- Sandra, Thomas and Phee Chien for coming all the way down here! I haven't had so much fun in the holidays until you guys came over! Hopefully you guys can pay a visit again next sem break eh?? Hehe, or maybe, we can stay over at someone else's place this time...;) anyway, I love you guys! I can't wait till the next sem starts! =D

And oh! Thanks for the pictures Phee Chien!

No comments: