Monday, September 1, 2008

Le Malacca trip-Day 1

Our story begins somewhere during the middle of the year 2008 TOA May intake semester break, when 3 bored CD085-1 students decided to pay a visit to another bored CD085-1 student in Malacca.

From what I've been told,Thomas, Sandra and Phee Chien met up in Pudu raya to get their bus tickets before 12pm. Mr. Siagan had to hand up his OTP and rush all the way to Pudu, thus conveniently forgetting my JCo donuts (SOBSSSSS), an event which I see only Sandra has mentioned in her blog. Anyway....moving on, the trio arrived around 2pm if I'm not mistaken, and I had to pick them up from Sentral. (After some practice during the holiday, I was feeling more confident about my driving skills, hohohoho.)But at that time, I was taking my lunch, and for people who go makan with me before, you all should know....

I AM SUPER SLOW WHEN I EAT.


Anyway, the timeline of the events that took place after that should look something like this:

2.10p.m- I drove out of my house.(about 10 minutes after receiving Sandra or Thomas's call,(can't remember who it was)saying that they had arrived)
2.15- 2.25pm- I got lost in some kampung by following my mum's directions on how to get to the front gate of Sentral using a "shortcut"..T_________T
2.35-2.40p.m- I tried to park my car properly (Uhuhu, I still suck at parking)then I went into Sentral to get them. Sorry guysss!!!!


In the car

Upon reaching my house, they collapsed in their designated bedrooms. (Sandra's being the bedroom next to mine and Thomas and Phee Chien's being the attic)While they were asleep,Lucas and Yoke Wan arrived at my house. When we decided that they had slept enough, the three of us went to give them the morning, no, scratch that, evening call.

le Attic

Happy Phee Chien

Sleeping thomas in a pink blankey, haha

After we got everyone to wake up, (with Thomas giving almost 0 cooperation...=_=), we went to MBO in Malacca mall to get tickets for the movie we wanted to watch that night. We chose Babylon A.D over Death race because the trailer made the movie look promising.

Pretty bad idea.


But the movie poster looks cool, right???

Anyway, since we were starving and we had limited time to eat before the movie started, we bought MC D from Jusco opposite Malacca Mall and sneaked it into the cinema. Thomas and Phee Chien were complaining about how impossible it was for a mall to not have MC D, well, it's not my fault that they don't, goddammittt!!!! XDDDD On the way back to Malacca mall, we picked up Sandra's friends who appeared mysteriously from various places...we later found out that they're friends from Facebook that she was meeting for the first time!! *LE' GASP* Naughty naughty Sandra~


Yoke Wan and Thomas buying dinner

Honestly, the movie sucked pretty badly. -_-;;; (Sorry, I'm not very nice when it comes to giving movie reviews) It seems that they cut out quite a few parts of the movie, leaving the audience confused with the very abrupt ending. So, people, I advice you all not to watch it. I don't know how good Death Race is though...will someone go watch the movie and let me know? XD

After the movie, we figured that it was too early to go home, so we stood outside the cinema thinking, "what else can we do now?" Sadly, Malacca doesn't have a night life on weekdays, so we thought for quite some time until someone said, "why don't we go to a place where we can sit down, have a drink and chat?" It was then that it hit me..

Friend's cafe!!

Yeah, so Lucas drove us (there was a lot of screaming coming from the back seat because of his scary driving, uhh...mostly my screaming....>__<;;;)to town where Friend's cafe was and we just sat there and chatted until about 12 a.m?
Lucas and Nicholas(Sandra's friend)in Friends cafe,we sat at the balcony =3
After that, Lucas dropped us at my house and, guess what? We talked some more. Haha, Everyone went up to the attic and it was pretty cozy in there. In the end, everyone fell asleep up there.....hahaha...=_=;;;;;;;

P/S: Sorry for stealing your blanket and pillow Phee Chien!!!! The poor guy didn't sleep well cuz he almost froze to death from the air conditioning. The next morning I found him sleepin on the floor with his jacket and a towel covering his legs... SORRY PHEE CHIEN!!! You could've asked for a blankie!!!

The pictures belong to Phee chien, so all credits go to him, etc.

No comments: