Monday, August 25, 2008

I don't like giving titles for blog entries

So...is the Avril concert going on or not..??? Cuz' I'm really confused!! Seems like it is... isn't it? It had better be!!

AND....The Olympics are finally over! I don't mean that I want it to end, but it's finally paid off for some of the atheletes who have been working very hard, and it's been 16 long days!! I watched a little of the closing ceremony, umm..oh, yesterday night, with my family. I thought it was pretty moving that so many people from different parts of the world, gathered in one place to compete for glory. When I saw all the participants waving and cheering happily in the field, I just felt like I was there with all of them, and that we were all united. I don't know if any of you felt that way, but it was pretty overwhelming for me. Seeing all that, I felt like I couldn't wait for the next Olympics, China did such a good job and I'm really proud of them! They also bagged so many gold medals! Great job guys!!!

I intended to watch all the performances but the stupid ads kept popping up so I left and continued with my figure studies....I could still hear the music from where I was working at....3 down, 5(or more) to go!!

I need more references.....><

No comments: