Friday, July 31, 2009

Nothing fancy

Eh.....hallo.....ah...I decided to update my blog again...yea...I feel guilty for some reason, ahaha....==;; I didn't have a chance to do it earlier cuz everytime I have internet access it's when I urgently need to do research before passing Yokey's lappie back to her....I don't understand why I still have to leech from the neighbors,using my roomie's laptop... screw it, I'll just go get Maxis Broadband.....!!!! Cis....

Anyways, a lot of things happened to me recently!!!! But..I have no time to write about them... I recently started reading some americano comics, like the ones from Marvel ah, Vertigo ah(sorry, I feel like talking like an ah soh)....woo, some of them are godlike stuff, I wanna draw like those artists, and write like those writers~*( but I must improve my engrish first >_>;;) I like it that their character designs have so much personality, ah, it's very inspiring to me! I guess I'm just really tired of looking at stereotypical characters, I need to see some change, guh... no more Sasuke clones plz....

Oh, btw I'm not sure how widespread this news is, but you may or may not have heard that Marvel collaborated with MadHouse to produce anime feature films for each of the chosen headlining Marvel characters (Ironman, The Hulk, Spiderman and Wolverine) , I guess it's kinda like what they did with Batman, except that this time MARVEL gave MadHouse the green light to revamp the characters and their origins to reflect Japanese culture. I shall say no more, here are the teasers, go check em' out yourself!!

IRON MAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ&feature=fvst
WOLVERINE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHWF_MbtDhE

Wadafak is with the demon slaying Wolverine, the character design wouldn't be bad it if wasn't supposed to be Wolverine, I want my buff, hairy, badass Wolverine....



Oh, and by the way, here's a photo of a weird-ass flasher (I hope you get caught, creep)who tried to scare me outside my house by wearing only female undergarments in broad daylight! Enjoy~

Ah, should I still upload my China photos? It seems kinda pointless now..... Crap, I should doing my board game design and compo project....

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

P/S : Kuchipatchi and Mametchi kicks ass.


Itu yang hijau dan yang kuning punya

No comments: