Thursday, January 1, 2009

Usherin in the year of the ox~

Presenting...the New Year post..

HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!(YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YA?)

I shall do this in point form since I'm out of time and feeling lazy. Plus, I haven't packed my bag to leave for Subang today...XP

My New Year resolutions for the coming year:

i) I will not spend beyond my budget of RM 600 per month!
ii) I will call home more often! (lol)
iii) I have to draw mecha, animals and(or) muscles woot!!!
iv) I will not goof around so much during the weekends, so I can get more work done!
v) I will perform better to get better grades than this semester's!


and...




even if it's impossible...




I wish...







to grow so ever slightly taller, please.









....




SHUT UP.

2 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

how much u spent in subang per month?? juz checkin wit d price range from my area =)

btw..happy new yr!!

Armedius said...

Haha, well, my monthly allowance is usually around RM 900 actually, inclusive of my rental which is RM 300, if I'm unlucky it'll sometimes be more than 1k, the art materials and food really costs a bomb..==;;;