Monday, January 12, 2009

IL085-1

That's my new class, yeap. Everyone is still very quiet, the noisy bunch is of course us, the CD085-1 people...I'm enjoying the silent and peaceful atmosphere, but at the same time, I wish that our other classmates won't be so distant and reserved. It's kinda hard to make friends like that. =/

Putting that aside, the new semester looks pretty good! No dangerous lecturers I think, except Marion which I still adore very much right now. Our subjects are also quite interesting, and very focused (no letterforms, yesshh). We also have some of the more memorable lecturers from the past semesters teaching us again! I hope I can learn a lot this semester, like I promised myself, I must work extra extra hard!! And I'm writing this down so that I'll feel guilty whenever I remember about this post while I'm slacking off...wakakaka~

Just yesterday I bought the comic book "Fables: March of the Wooden Soldiers", it was, quite fresh to read something like that I think, well, actually, I'm not much of an american comic reader, but if ther's one thing I've learned while I've been in TOA, is that there are plenty of places and sources to pick up new ideas, inspirations and lessons worth learning. Hence, studying something new and different will definitely benefit me somehow. The pen strokes, panelling, and storytelling is so different from manga!( I know I sound super noobish) The colored pages are real pretty too~ <3 style="font-weight: bold;">James Jean illustrated the front cover of the book!!! (kya~~!! >w<) I wanna buy some more good american comics....but I wanna get something with a more intense storyline and more action next time.. I wanna buy those awesome EXPOSE and EXOTIQUE artbooks....mweehhh...

Fables is probably why I'm suddenly broke again. Help..T_________T

No comments: