Saturday, March 29, 2008

Awesome meme generator!

Okay people, you might wanna try this out..it's damn fun..XD, trust me! http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481:

Here are my results

1)What song would be Yoke Wan's theme song?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...cause of the randomness, XD

2)Who's Pui Xiang dating?
Micheal Jackson

3)Who is Adreana's best friend?
Umm...Barney..?

4)Describe Yoke Wan in five words.
Weird, alien, stubborn, daddy,artistic

5)Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Pui Xiang, and Yoke Wan! How will it go?
We'd have a blast!! Family bonding, yipeee!!

6)Would you marry Qabil?
OMG!! What sort of question is that?? No, I don't think I'll ever consider doing that!!

7)What song could be Melissa's theme song?
"It's all that i've got" by The Used, since she used to sing it a lot XD

8)Qabil got turned into an animal! What is it?
A parrot!! I don't know why either...

9)What would Sher Minn not be caught dead in?
A miniskirt and net pantyhose! XD

10)What would Pui Xiang not be caught dead in?
A sexy bikini!!

Haha,I had fun, don't be insulted, people!! Go try it out yourself!

No comments: